Reality Check
This evening, my Dad and I went to the viewing of our family friend who died on Wednesday night. We saw a lot of people there at the church, including friends who also knew Mrs. Searson. I got the detail of what had happened to Mrs. Searson. She had been doing very well from the surgery and the morning when she died she was "doing great" per the doctor. She suddenly went into renal failure, her BP dropped, and her breathing was labored. Drs did all they could, but God's timing was to take Mrs. Searson. I rejoice over the fact that she is with her Lord and Saviour as well as with her dear husband who passed away in 2004. Both couples were dear to our family and I've missed Mr. Searson a lot and now I terribly miss Mrs. Searson. I was talking to a friend of ours who also knew Mrs. Searson for a good while. Mrs. Searson knew me since I was FOUR years old! FOUR! She's known me for over 20-some years. What a blessing she was to me when I was in and o...
Comments